[teacherartexchange] My paintings

---------

From: Betty B (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 22 2005 - 09:10:40 PDT

 I am currently having a show of paintings at my local
art center and have put some of the images on 3 pages
linked to my classroom website. After years of being a
printmaker and abstractionist primarily, I am
re-teaching myself to paint - wity varying results so
far.

http://www.geocities.com/aunthoppy/paintingone.html

They aren't as clear as I'd like - but the
photographer who was going to shoot them for me broke
his collarbone in a bicycling accident a couple of
hours before my opening, so we'll do them over when he
has recovered.

Betty in OK