[teacherartexchange] Pinwheels - THANKS!!

---------

From: Ann Ayers (art304_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 22 2005 - 07:34:56 PDT

Thank you to all who participated in the first Pinwheels for Peace
event yesterday!!

We estimate that over a half million pinwheels were spinning in over
1350 locations!
The photos that we're receiving are so awesome!
If you took photos of your installation, please email them to us so
we can post them to our site http://www.pinwheelsforpeace.com

It is our intent to continue this art/literacy installation every
year on the International Day of Peace - hopefully reaching more and
more people!

Thank you so very much for helping promote our vision of "whirled
peace"!

Ann & Ellen