[teacherartexchange] Art workshop

---------

From: Chin Yin Teo (chinyin_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 22 2005 - 00:51:23 PDT

Hi,

I'm working for a company that puts educational materials together for
teachers. We're thinking of organising a workshop for art teachers (who
teach pupils from age 6-12). I'd like to hear from art teachers themselves
which general topics they'd like to learn about most if they attend a
workshop.

So if you're going to attend a workshop on art, would it be about

1. Art Fundamentals (Elements of Art and Principles of Design)
2. Equipment and materials knowlege (Which material is good for which
activity, where to buy them and how to get cheap alternatives etc)
3. Various hands-on activities that train specific techniques e.g. tie-dye
4. Art history
5. None of the above?

Would appreciate your reply to this informal survey. Thanks! :)

Regards,
Ann