[teacherartexchange] jobs

---------

From: Jean Womack (jeaneger_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 17 2005 - 08:30:36 PDT

Dear Friends,

You will be glad to know that I got a job as a substitute, working for a
small high school district not far from here.. The kids I will be teaching
ranked second in the state of California on the standardized tests last
year! I'll start as soon as my fingerprints clear.

Jean Womack
http://www.jeaneger.com
CA clear credential in art and Introductory English.