RE:[teacherartexchange] annotating PowerPoint

---------

From: Michael Gerrish (mrg_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 21 2005 - 14:34:44 PDT

From within PowerPoint...
        Start Slideshow
        Right click on screen
        Choose pen options/show pen (or choose pen color first, then
follow directions)
        Draw!

To save slide notations...
Press print screen button o keyboard
Open MSWord or other software
Press Ctrl-V to paste PowerPoint slide into Word doc

Michael Gerrish
Michael Gerrish, Artist and Educator
mrg@whyart.com