RE: [teacherartexchange] PowerPoint-writing during presentation tip

---------

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 21 2005 - 13:23:13 PDT

We recently had Smart Boards installed in every project room in our school and
are working on getting one for the arts department. You project the internet
page onto the board, align the stylus to the page, and you can touch the
projected computer screen on the board and interact with it. It is similar to
projecting it onto the TV, except the kids can actually touch the "buttons" on
the screen and use the computer page. I believe that the new screen and
projector for the arts department is going to cost around $4000.

Denise Pannell
Defiance, OH