Re: [teacherartexchange] PowerPoint-writing during presentation tip

---------

From: croberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 21 2005 - 12:16:03 PDT

Thanks, Jeannette,
I know we can use the "right click highlighter and pen"...but when you're
using the "touch pad" on a lap top during a presentation, it's difficult to
actually "write".

I have a small Wacom drawing pad that I can connect to my laptop and use the
pen to actually draw or write on the drawing pad, but I don't always have
them when I need them.

What I'd really like to have is maybe some kind of software that will allow
you to use some kind of "pen or stylus" and use it right on the screen.
There is so much new technology "out there" that it's difficult to keep up
with all that's new.

Carolyn Roberts

This is in response to Carolyn's question. I do not have a stylus or
anything to write with during my PowerPoint presentations, however, as I am
showing a presentation, if I need to write something, or highlight
something, I use my mouse. You need to "right click", and this will bring up
a drop down menu. Here you have the option of selecting "highlighter, felt
tip pen, or ball point pen". You can also change the "pen color". It's
great, b/c it allows you to mark or circle things during your presentation,
and as you close out your program, it asks "do you want to save changes?" I
click "no".
Hope this helps!

Thanks!
Jeannette Smith Anthos