RE: [teacherartexchange] All-School read

---------

From: Leslie Miller (zandeerae_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 21 2005 - 10:09:13 PDT

I remember reading "Jude The Obscure," by Thomas Hardy, and "The Bead Game,"
by Thomas Mann. They began a whole love of these two authors. I went on the
Siddhartha,The Magic Mountain, and everything Hardy ever wrote that I could
find. The first two I read when recovering from German Measles. Now that I
think of it, it may have been junior high school.

Les

Leslie A.Miller
ORIGINAL PAPERCUTS
Midway Studios