RE: [teacherartexchange] stringing "beads" - kinders

---------

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 21 2005 - 09:41:44 PDT

I have made Model Magic beads with kinders before. They rolled up balls and we
put a toothpick through each one before letting them air dry. It comes in
several colors now, so they wouldn't have to be painted. You could also put
pony beads in between them, if you wanted. There was a great lesson on making
it into a "planets" necklace by marbeling two colors, but I can't find it
online- not even on Crayola.com- Hmmmm.

Denise Pannell
Defiance, OH