Re:[teacherartexchange] pinwheels

---------

From: Marianne Galyk (mgalyk_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 21 2005 - 08:13:50 PDT

Things I have learned from Pinwheels for Peace:
1. Small is better.
2. Large posterboard pinwheels flop on dewy mornings.
3. Laminating the small ones was a good idea. It kept
them crisp in the moist air!
4. A vast majority of high school students are so
self-centered they have no opinions about world peace.
5. They made a colorful display and people smiled wen
they saw them.

Ours coincided with "See You at the Pole" so it was a
nice addition for the students who gathered at the
flagpoke this morning, as that is where we put the
pinwheels.

Peace,
Marianne from Ohio