[teacherartexchange] sun prints

---------

From: Peri Raygor-Yanez (perigraphics_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 21 2005 - 06:15:50 PDT

Setacolor transparent paint by pébéo is available at Michaels.
According to their directions, you paint it on, then set objects on the
painted surface, place it in the sun. Then iron the cloth to set the
paint. It comes in many pretty colors and both small and large
containers. I bought a t-shirt to try it on. The colors just need to
be light because of the paints' transparency.

Peri