[teacherartexchange] PowerPoint-writing during presentation tip

---------

From: Jeannette Anthos - JHH (JAnthos_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 21 2005 - 05:44:34 PDT

This is in response to Carolyn's question. I do not have a stylus or anything to write with during my PowerPoint presentations, however, as I am showing a presentation, if I need to write something, or highlight something, I use my mouse.  You need to "right click", and this will bring up a drop down menu. Here you have the option of selecting "highlighter, felt tip pen, or ball point pen". You can also change the "pen color". It's great, b/c it allows you to mark or circle things during your presentation, and as you close out your program, it asks "do you want to save changes?" I click "no".
Hope this helps!

Thanks!
Jeannette Smith Anthos
Art Educator