[teacherartexchange] pinwheel shirt

---------

From: Peggi (artsmart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 21 2005 - 18:09:06 PDT

I just want to write and say that I received immediate response from
Ms. Ayers about my shirts as soon as I wrote.

I also want to say that she is a fantastic person with wonderful ideas
and I apologize if she was represented as less than that by my previous
post.

I was only looking for help and knew that I could get it from this list
- thank you.

Peggi B
artsmart@gulftel.com