Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] pinwheel tshirts?

From: Peggi (artsmart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 21 2005 - 17:46:45 PDT

Has anyone received their Pinwheels for Peace tshirts?

  I ordered mine (2) the second day they were available and have not yet
received them. I tried twice writing to the email on the site. No

I'm very sad and have 3000 pinwheels to put out on our campus tomorrow
morning...happy about that, but I was really hoping to show off the
Anyone have a number to call? You can email me off-list.

Peggi B

To unsubscribe go to