Re: [teacherartexchange] I hate to be a downer- Pinwheels

---------

From: Rick Larson (jrlarson51_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 20 2005 - 16:44:28 PDT

Woody's comment cracked me up! But, I must say, that in my s
chool, kids are exposed to domestic violence, bullying, tv violence,
video game violence. If we can get them to PRACTICE peace- we can begin to
change their responses to violence and get them to see there has to be a
better way! And what a bunch of scardie-cats for administrators!!!
Betsy