Re: [teacherartexchange] plastic pinwheels

---------

From: Rick Larson (jrlarson51_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 20 2005 - 16:36:12 PDT

This is one of the things I learned- I would definitely laminate, or use the
transparency film. I had to send some home yesterday as we were going to
get big storms. Now I don't have very many out there, and the paper is
coming tomorrow-(insert big whine here...) I do have a pic of them planting
them in the ground. I am hoping for no rain tonight- they said no rain, but
all day it has looked iffy.
We used a popsicle stick to make a hole and then stuck the straw in there.
Betsy