[teacherartexchange] technology question for PC's

---------

From: croberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 20 2005 - 15:33:35 PDT

I'm looking for something to use with my laptop...Windows XP operating
system...and Power Point software.

I would like to know if there is something available that will allow you to
use some kind of stylus to write on your laptop screen in the middle of a
Power Point presentation that would show up on the projector screen to the
viewing audience...like highlighting something and adding some written info,
etc.?

Is anyone familiar with something like this?
Carolyn Roberts