Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Teachers As Artists

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 20 2005 - 12:56:52 PDT

My newest watercolor of balloons made it into the upcoming
juried exhibit of the New Mexico Watercolor Society.
The exhibit runs October 8-30 in the Fine Arts Building
at Expo New Mexico. Last night I was informed that the
Albuquerque Journal choose my painting to run with an
article on the exhibition. With our Balloon Fiesta coming
up my painting seems to match our community's biggest
tourist attraction. I sure appreciate the publicity.
Art teachers need to be producing art and looking for
opportunities to promote their work.

	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703