Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re:[teacherartexchange] combined classes

From: Diane C. Gregory (dianegregory_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 20 2005 - 05:48:49 PDT

I wonder if you had 30 to 36 students in multilevel classes you would feel the
same way. Your situation with a cap of 25 students would seem to be ideal
compared to these types of overwhelming situations. In any case, I doubt that
such a monster school even exists...

Dr. Diane C. Gregory
Director, Undergraduate & Graduate
Studies in Art Education