[teacherartexchange] I hate to be a bummer, pinwheels two

---------

From: Randy Menninghaus (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 20 2005 - 03:26:45 PDT

Display them in your class room. Or have your kids put them on their lawns
at home. My administration said yes in August, than the new superintendent
got cold feet as it was ALSO open house night( We didn't what to look
trashy on open house night now did we), so I suggested the back of the
school and that was okay. The kids are seeing them.

The fear that it was a commie plot was so real at one point that there was
very little joy. I had to prove to the superintendent that International
Peace day was legit. But talking and talking and talking and throwing oil
on the troubled waters has resulted in Having them in our inner courtyard.(
People keep asking where it that?) To start some pinwheel fever we set a
few tests out on the lawn. Technology is really an important part of this.

The look on their faces when the pinwheel spins( we have a fan on to test
them with) makes it all worth it.

May you all have a peace filled International Peace Day.