Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: September 17, 2005

From: Marybeth Bortzfield (zbort_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 19 2005 - 18:04:22 PDT

Cleaning up with little ones -
(I had to take a quick carpool break)
Even though I have weekly helpers (determined by color stools), everyone
must help out
with set-up and clean-up. After I start the countdown the students
are busy doing their share. Everyone returns back to their seats to listen
for the clues as to who will line up first. Warm color tables, primary,
complentary to green, anyone
wearing a pattern, etc. So far it works for me, good luck!

To unsubscribe go to