Re:[teacherartexchange] Re: Teaching Online

---------

From: Mark Anderson (azorch_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 19 2005 - 04:20:39 PDT

I'm in a new district this year so I'm not certain how
widely Blackboard is being used. My feeling is that
not many art teachers are using it but that there is
some greater use in other content areas. Because it
had been around a little longer there, my last
district seemed to show wider use...still nothing
significant however. My read is that some people are
intimidated by the perceived technological challenge.
In reality, Blackboard seems easier than other web
based environments I've experimented with.

Mark

Re:Teaching Online
From: "Diane C. Gregory" <dianegregory@grandecom.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 09:34:59 -0600

Hi Mark,

This sounds like an exceptional use of Blackboard! Do
many art
teachers in your district and/or area or state use
Blackboard?

Diane

Mark Alan Anderson
Art Educator