Re: [teacherartexchange] 1st grade clean up: I need some tips!

---------

From: Koisimy Rudolph (krudolph_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 18 2005 - 22:12:18 PDT

Just curious...I don't know how diverse this sharing opportunity is in terms
of the countries involved but I am from the Western Pacific in the Federated
State of Micronesia. I teach Art at the College of Micronesia. We don't
have a strong Art Program due to the fact that Elementary and High School
curriculum din't really include humanity classes. I wonder if any body can
help me develop a curriculum for teachers in our school (Elementary/High).
Or easier yet, can any one refer me to any website that design art
curriculum. I teach Art 111 for Teachers but I don't feel it is giving them
solid information to teach art in the local schools.

Koisimy Rudolph