Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] pinswheels

From: Ann Ayers (art304_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 18 2005 - 14:22:28 PDT

We, at the heart of it all, are making alternative plans for our
celebration because of the chance that Tropical Storm/maybe Hurricane
Rita is due to pay us a visit on Monday and Tuesday. We have a whole
program of song and music along with many dignitaries and their
speeches about peace.... we'll move the celebration inside for the
program and then plant the pinwheels when the rain lets up. If that
means the next day, so be it!
We need peace EVERY day!......and, we won't let rain ruin our "parade"!

On Sep 18, 2005, at 5:10 PM, wrote:

> I'm worried about rain. What if it rains on Wednesday? Does
> anyone have an
> alternate plan?
> ---
> To unsubscribe go to