[teacherartexchange] art conference and remembering to delete the rest of...

---------

From: Randy Menninghaus (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 18 2005 - 12:51:56 PDT

Rachel is famous. Her trip to the dome was brought up during the Annual
Maine art teacher's conference. !!! Lovely conference held on the coast
every year.

My second request to to remind people who hit "reply to post", to select
and delete the rest of the messages below. I have found it really hard to
pick out new postings from old when this happens. Thanks...

Randy in Maine