[teacherartexchange] Pinwheels

---------

From: Diane Davis (dianemdavis_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 17 2005 - 08:48:50 PDT

With all our humidity lately, and now rain, the pinwheels are curling
up on their edges. It shall be an interesting installation with our
weather adapted pinwheels as well as our tagboard ones. But fun, none
the less.
We're getting some nice publicity on this. It has become a nice starter
for the year, bringing the whole school together.
diane