Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Bart Prince Architecture

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 16 2005 - 22:02:35 PDT

One of the nice things about retirement is having the time
to explore things we missed while working. Tonight Frani
and I attended a lecture by Architect Bard Prince at the
historic Kimo theater. Bart is an Albuquerque native who
designs some fantastic homes, on both a grand scale and
modest ones too, many here in Albuquerque. If you desire
a peek use the links below.

	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703