RE: [teacherartexchange] Pinwheel sucesses

---------

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 16 2005 - 20:41:24 PDT

I took the advice someone sent on this list to add a blob of Model Magic to
the top of the straw, allow it to dry, and poke the T-pin through that. I then
slid the straw (regular sized)over 12" long wooden dowels (or skewers) which
will be "planted". Those can be re-used every year. I also used the suggestion
of adding the beads in between the layers of the pinswheel to help it spin.
Tried it outside yesterday. Works great!

Denise Pannell
Defiance, OH