[teacherartexchange] Teaching Online

---------

From: Diane C. Gregory (dianegregory_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 16 2005 - 10:26:22 PDT

Have any of you used some of the online course management tools such as
Blackboard and/or WebCT? It is becoming quite popular in Texas in some of the
junior high and high school programs. I have a graduate student in our art
education program that uses Blackboard as a supplement to his middle school art
classes. The students are doing discussion boards and he reports that they love
it. They talk about their art work and the art work of others. They also do
this out of class, usually from their homes at night and the weekends.

--
Dr. Diane C. Gregory
Director, Undergraduate & Graduate