Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: September 13, 2005

---------

From: Betty B (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 16 2005 - 09:09:28 PDT

I teach Middle School and have two 6th grade classes
for 12 weeks, three multiple -level classes for one
semester, and one all-year hour of hand-picked 8th
graders who are functioning as a studio class and all
doing different stuff.

I also let the studio kids (and a few other interested
ones) stay for an hour after school on Tuesday.

I agree with Sidnie, it is challenging, the studio
hour is exhausting but a hoot, and if I had fewer kids
in my classes I'd end up spending an hour on cafeteria
duty!

=== message truncated ===