Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: September 13, 2005

---------

From: Diane C. Gregory (dianegregory_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 15 2005 - 17:45:33 PDT

Hi Sidnie,

My own work load at the university is massive as well. I do continue to
advocate assertively, yet diplomatically and this is what I have in mind for my
students. I have found that this approach works for me, yet it does take a lot
of time. I know many people think University professors have a light workload.
 However this is not the case with my job. I think I must work some weeks 60
hrs or more. I guess I hope my own students won't have to work so hard for
little pay.

Cheers,

Diane

--