Re: Re:[teacherartexchange] cleaning up with young children

---------

From: Nancy Walkup (nwalkup_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 14 2005 - 19:06:27 PDT

About Cleanup:

With my elementary students, in each class I choose the table who cleans up the best (not the quickest!). My older students (2-5) have their names put into a box as art stars; every Monday at morning announcements, my principal draws three names from the box and those students get to choose a prize from my "treasure box." For younger students, I give stickers to the art stars.

Nancy