Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Frani's Turtle Cake

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 12 2005 - 18:16:01 PDT

Frani's Turtle Cake
I helped with treats at today's docent training. Well it
was Frani who did the baking, of course. There were several
requests for her recipe so I put it on my web site.
The recipe is for her famous turtle cake.
                                Enjoy, Woody

	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703