RE: [teacherartexchange] Pierced drawings-Ken/Comic-Davids idea

---------

bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Sep 11 2005 - 18:20:56 PDT

You put the paper(colored) on with small tabs of mattboard and white glue.
the tabs are small squares of board cut up on the paper cutter. This
creates a small space between the drawing paper (white) and the colored
paper. Glue the tabs of mattboard with white glue on the back of the
drawing paper and use glue again to attach that to the colored paper. The
tabs allow for it to have a space between the papers and you can do this
for every color and use many levels if necessary.

Start with a large opening for more than one color area and then pierce
that paper and put another behind as the next color which is smaller and
leaves the first color as a level. Continue doing this until you have
finished your idea. It is not god to do more than three levels cause it
starts to get very thick. You might have to look at them closely to see
this.

I know this seems confusing but if I could show you it would seem simple.

Ken

bicyclken@earthlink.net
http://room3art.com