Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Pierced drawings-Ken/Comic-Davids idea

From: Teresa Sheffey (TSHEFFEY_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 11 2005 - 12:58:27 PDT

Hi all,
I am interested in trying the pierced drawings that Ken has put on IAD.
However, I am having trouble understanding how to attach the paper.
I saw the idea to do this lesson with super heros and plan to try this
approach. Could those of you that have done this assignment give me any
tips, especially about attaching the paper.
Teresa in El Paso

To unsubscribe go to