[teacherartexchange] Art in the Astrodome

---------

From: J. Camille Nischal (jcnischal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 11 2005 - 08:57:43 PDT

Thank you Rachel. I am the Director of Art Education at Mercyhurst College
in Erie, Pennsylvania. I will be sharing your story and pictures with the
art ed. students in my methods class tommorrow. This is exactly what an art
teacher should be and what I wish for my students. Thank you! I would also
like to suggest (that anyone looking for ways to donate funds for the
Hurricane Katrina victims) that GE matches contributions and gives the money
to the Red Cross.

Camille Nischal
Director/Assistant Professor of Art Education
Mercyhurst College
501 East 38th Street
Erie, PA 16546