[teacherartexchange] To all wanting to help Evacuees - Just Do It

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 10 2005 - 08:47:13 PDT

Dear Terry and All,

If you can not get local companies (Wal-Mart- Office Depot- Office Max
all have a good selection of art supplies here) to donate art
supplies, order through Sax, they will at least give you free shipping
(ask for Mary Riley and tell her what you are doing). Rachelle did not
wait for others to come through for her... She just did it.

Do your project....Don't wait for funding to come through. The
children need you NOW. Let me know how much you had to spend of your
own money and I will get other art teachers to help cover your
expenses. There are members on the other lists, too, who want to help.
They want their money going directly to victims now.

Email me OFF LIST with your information and I will round up support
for you (judy.decker at gmail.com). My city is not receiving a large
number (only 54 now) so I will do everything I can to help you.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/