Re: [teacherartexchange] Need help with Kinder

---------

From: Nancy Walkup (nwalkup_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 10 2005 - 08:43:19 PDT

Sue: I have kindergarteners for 45 minutes at a time, once a week. What has worked best for me it to have two related activities during each class. For example, I have one I call Squares and Cubes. We look at and talk about the differences between squares and cubes, glue a precut square on a paper, add to it with crayons to turn into a picture, then assemble cubes from a sets of straws and connectors I got from an art supply company.F

Nancy

rom: Sue Cosgrove <CosgrovS@cisdmail.com>