[teacherartexchange] FREE! One World Poster Set - from Teaching.org

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 10 2005 - 07:21:09 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

This was posted to Net Gold list.

http://www.tolerance.org/teach/resources/posters.jsp

In September 2005, Teaching Tolerance released the One World Poster
Set II, a collection of 10 full-color posters designed to help
students understand their responsibilities in our increasingly
interdependent world.

The kit includes:
Ten full-color posters and
A standards-based teacher's guide with lesson plans for every grade.

Sample Lesson:
http://www.tolerance.org/teach/activities/activity.jsp?ar=596

See what else is available FREE for Teaching Tolerance:
http://www.tolerance.org/teach/resources/index.jsp

PDF order form:
http://www.tolerance.org/pdf/tt_materials_order_form.pdf

Regards,