Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: September 07, 2005

---------

From: Terry Marney (terrylou63_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 10 2005 - 05:14:42 PDT

Hi all. I'm an art teacher on Cape Cod, where we now
have a couple hundred people evacuated from Louisiana
on our Air Force Base. I hear that number will be
increasing to about 2500. I'd like to follow
Rachael's lead, and give an art class at the Base.
Any ideas on how to get supplies donated?
Terry

--- TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group digest

=== message truncated ===