Re:[teacherartexchange] PAPER TEA FILTER FOR BATIK

---------

From: Leah Rachlis (leah_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 09 2005 - 08:53:43 PDT

I found 24" COFFEE filters at a Commercial Restaurant Supply shop, I got 250
for about 15.00 -I also saw them on Amazon (yes Amazon) a little more
expensive, but less running around...

We used them for pastel drawings covered with water color - for a nice
effect - I would love to hear more about the Batik effect

Leah