[teacherartexchange] Millet "The sower" ideas please

---------

From: Gwen (gwen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 09 2005 - 03:16:05 PDT

I'm an post grad art teacher student and looking for ideas for creating
a sculptural piece for senior grade students using The sower as
inspiration. I've created the shape of the main two figures in card and
looking for ideas to work up for a piece which would then be used as
inspiration for a final piece painting. Any ideas gratefully
received...