[teacherartexchange] PAPER TEA FILTER FOR BATIK

---------

From: Diane Taylor (dianedt_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 08 2005 - 16:08:01 PDT

I attended a Batik workshop at NAEA in 2000 (Los Angeles). Oversize,
paper tea filters (industrial size--21" diameter) were one of the
products that we used. I would like to try this again but cannot
locate the large paper filters. Does anyone know of a source?

Also, I cannot remember the recommended vendor; it was a lesser known
art supplier that had a catalog (I think the vendor's name began with
an "H").

Regards,

Di