[teacherartexchange] Art at the Astrodome - Images of student work

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 08 2005 - 06:00:02 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Rachelle Omenson put some images of the student work up on her web site:
http://twistedstem.com/domesite/

While you are there - check her photography and graphics portfolio:
http://twistedstem.com/

Rachelle - you have been such an inspiration! Maybe those of you in
cities with evacuees in shelters will take Rachelle's lead and take
art to the children.
If you want to do this - but lack the funds for supplies - let us
know. Reply to me off list and I will see if I can round up some
donations for you.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department