[teacherartexchange] "Dine for America" -- National Fundraiser Oct. 5

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 07 2005 - 11:38:17 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Here is something small we can do.... This was posted to Net Gold list.

Hurricane Katrina Restaurant Resource Center
National Restaurant Association
http://www.restaurant.org/katrina/index.cfm

"Dine for America -- National Fundraiser Oct. 5
On October 5, 2005, restaurants across the country will band together in
a "Dine for America" day, a national fundraising effort to support the
America Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund and help those affected by
Hurricane Katrina and their families."

Maybe restaurants in your area will be participating.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/