RE: [teacherartexchange] Birmingham Alabama Schools can use art supplies

---------

From: Judi Morgan (judi.morgan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 06 2005 - 13:54:52 PDT

Judy,
I am assuming that you have spoken with real people in Birmingham and
Houston and that they can process any supplies we send (as in rather
than $$). Some of my students are excited about starting a community
service project for supplies, but we just want to be sure it will be a
help and not a further logistic problem. Should we contact these
schools personally, do you think?

Judi

Judi Morgan
Saint George's School