Re:[teacherartexchange] Abundance

---------

From: marcia (marciadotcom_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 04 2005 - 21:41:38 PDT

Another thing I would mention to the counselor is the
"safety issue" of having too many students in a room.
If there are too many kids to keep an eye on, then it
raises safety concerns because you are not able to
watch them all at the same time. If the counselor
"cannot do anything about it", maybe you can talk to
your principal? Surely the principal would care about
safety concerns in the classroom.