Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Abundance

From: Y.R. Brown (yrbrownarted_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 03 2005 - 12:06:04 PDT

Hello all,

I've made it throught the first week of art at a high
school. The number of students in the art foundation
courses are stretching the limits of the classroom,
like a fat man in Sans-a-belt slacks.

Everyday, the guidance folks are sending more and more
students to the class, a classroom that should
uncomfortably seat 24.

In addition, there is no sink and the room is shared
for the purpose of teaching a drawing and portfolio

I'm pretty creative, but I could use some advice of
managing the numbers and providing great instruction.
Please advise. Thank you.

Do You Yahoo!?