Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Grant Funding - List provided by NAEA - Plus teacher openings

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 03 2005 - 07:28:04 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Dr. Hatfield has sent me an updated list of some of the available grants:

Check your country education office for more. They may have available
mini-tech grants and service learning grants.

It was posted before that many of these grants go unclaimed - or end
up going to the same people as they are the only ones who apply. Many
of these grants have deadlines this month - See what you need to do to

Art Teacher Openings in Selected States:
Dr. Hatfield sends me updates to this file about once a week. Check
back often. The list is not comprehensive. I won't be posting the
updates to the list all the time.

Both of these pages are linked from Art News on Incredible Art
Department - listed under Professional Development - NAEA News

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

To unsubscribe go to