[teacherartexchange] getting the pinwheels to work

---------

From: Randy Menninghaus (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 02 2005 - 02:36:12 PDT

Use round head straight pins from a fabric store like Joannes. they have a
bead on the end. Push it into pencil end first. tape to dowel.. I know an
extra step. For inserting? tough one. screwdriver and hammer to start a
hole? A metal knitting needle? I am thinking I will keep mine up for three
days. Start the day before...

Randy in Maine
india99@infionline.net